Micro View

A couple months back someone pointed me towards this Kickstarter project.
MicroView on Kickstarter
Unfortunately it's been funded and it's too late to get in on it for now but soon you'll be able to buy one. This is the first project I've backed on Kickstarter. I didn't pledge much but enough to get a MicroView.



     I should get mine sometime around July and I'm excited to check it out. My last post was about Codebender and it just so happens that they've include the MicroView library in their program so I can hit the ground running when I get it. I've got a few ideas for this little thing and I can't wait to post the results on here. 



     If you've never been to Kickstarter you should check it out. There are tons of different projects that you can get in on the ground floor with. You can also help a lot of people with really great ideas and products. You can help people make anything from electronics to food, movies and even help someone release their first album.

Comments

Popular Posts