My adventures with electronics

 I haven't done a lot of blogging lately but I've been doing some interesting things with micro controllers and integrated circuits.

   
     With this blog I hope to share what I learn and also keep records so I don't forget what I've learned later on. I'll try to post photos and include the code with all of my projects. The photo below is just my first attempt with a 16x2 LCD. I only used the example sketch from the Arduino IDE.


      I'll be posting instructions for one of the robots I've built soon and I'm working on a web enabled thermostat too.

     In the next week or so I'll be building a simple headphone amp/eq. My dad gave me a general idea of what he wants so I'll see if I can make it happen. It looks like it's going to have left and right pan, followed by a treble and bass control and finished with a volume and balance control. I'll be trying to do this in a small package with an LM1036 integrated circuit, a few potentiometers and a 9v battery along with other miscellaneous parts. I'll write up full instructions when I finish.

Comments

Popular Posts