Arduino Nano Project Board

Here's a little project I made last night. It's a small project board to play around with some of the components I have.



Materials:

1 x Arduino Nano
1 x 5x7cm through hole PCB
1 x 40 pin female header
1 x IR Transmitter
1 x IR Receiver
1 x Green Led
1 x Red Led
1 x 10k Resistor
1 x 330 Resistor
1 x HC-06 Bluetooth 
1 x DHT11 Temperature and Humidity Sensor
1 x I2C Real Time Clock

The Circuit:

IR Transmitter connected to D3
IR Receiver connected to D5
Green LED connected to D2 through 330ohm resistor
Red LED connected to D4 through 10kohm resistor
DHT11 connected to D7
HC-06 connected to tx/rx on D0/D1
RTC connected to I2C on A4/A5

Example Sketch:

Here's a simple example sketch that reads the DHT11 and RTC and displays the results in a serial terminal. It also turns on the green LED if the temperature is above 72 and turns on the red LED if the humidity drops below 35%

This sketch uses The RTC Library and The DHT Library
These both come from Adafruit's github.


I'll post some more sketches once I figure out some interesting things to do with this.

Comments

Popular Posts